BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2015

soulmate

it's too calm.
when I see you.
when my whole world is in chaos.
everything stop for a second.
you make me forget everything that happened,
you make me forget the worry I have in my mind,
you still make me smile even after you've left.
but then others came to me to stop me,
I held my two feet on my ground.
It's true,
no matter what I want,
no matter how I feel,
no matter how calm and happy I am,
it is just not right.
This situation is not right.
I'm stuck with believing we are emotionally attached to each other,
there is an attraction that I didn't know from where it came from,
I might be delusional,
maybe I'm just a lil bit lonely,
this isn't right.
Our situation now is not right.
No matter how much I feels it to be right,
it is still wrong,
but was there is right and wrong when it comes to fate?
Only He knows the answers.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...